OT: Visor-Clip Bluetooth Speaker Phone?

Cold enough (42°F) in Phoenix this morning I had to put on a jacket.

While driving, cell-phone vibrates, but it's under my jacket.

Anyone tried the visor-clip Bluetooth speaker phones?

I hate ear-buds :-(

Recommendations? ...Jim Thompson

hamilton

So, you're one of those killers who talks on the phone while you're supposed to be controlling your vehicle?

Why does this not surprise me?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I bought a Motorola HF820 several years ago. It's a flattened egg- shaped device that has both a 1 watt amp/speaker (I think that power is right), plus a headset jack. It comes with a visor clip which also acts a a stand, and a lanyard. Non-removable rechargable battery. This is an older device and I don't think it's in current production. I really like mine, and have used it in both a car and office for conference calls. There are several newer models, and when this one dies, I'll try to find a similar unit. I like this more than a car stereo-based unit because I can move it between cars, or even out of the car.

Reply to
lektric.dan

Some different models can be seen here...

The best is the integrated stereo with Bluetooth, mutes the music during a call.

Martin Riddle

I've been using a Motorola T505 for a few months now. Seems to work OK for me. Gonna run you about 60 bucks or so.

--
Joe Chisolm
Marble Falls, Tx.

I just ordered the T325. Seems to have good ratings. ...Jim Thompson

VR3 VRBT300V Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit. $9.99 today only.

For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell