They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

QED, I believe.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

So killfile him.

Responding to Gardner is like kissing a wet turd >:-} ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

I did, when I replied to him. He's just as big an ass on the Yahoo Test equipment groups.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He's permanently KF'd on my system as well. Absolutely no loss at all.

Cursitor Doom

Somebody else who has got Cursitor Doom's number. He posts stuff that demonstrates that Cursitor Doom is a half-wit, and Cursitor Doom resents that - rather than learning how to be less of half-wit.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to