OT: Government Waste Elimination

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

That bunch in the picture should have been aborted.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

[snip]

Snide response, but no intellectual content.

Can you make a cogent argument explaining _why_ taxpayers should be funding abortions? ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Jim Thompson wrote on 8/15/2017 6:01 PM:

It doesn't do much to help the unwanted children from unplanned pregnancies such as rape. They couldn't even get that into the bill... So now the taxpayers can support the welfare families.

--

Rick C
Reply to

Because it does what it was intended to? Reduce the black population? That's your position.

Reply to
krw

Jim,

You know... the title of this post, "Government Waste Elimination", can be taken a couple of different ways!

:)

Reply to
mpm

It reduces crime, but the 18 year delay is beyond many people's event horizon.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

It also reduces welfare handouts in the same timeframe.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Yes that again. If you abort ALL fetuses in a hundred years there would be no crime at all.

Reply to
Ingvald44

Well, yeah, like tax payers have to pay for all sorts of shit that they don't want to pay for. Why should there be an exception here?

For starters, the proposed exemption for fatal handicaps didn't make it. This means tax payers pay way more in the long run for that that event.

The reality is, up to at least 3 months, until any semblance of a brain is constructed, a foetus is just an amorphous blob of biological tissue. End of story.

-- Kevin Aylward

- SuperSpice

Kevin Aylward

Kevin Aylward wrote on 8/16/2017 3:19 PM:

None of this matters. If the Federal system decides that abortions are medical care the Texas law will be ruled invalid.

BTW, I want my money back that was spent on the bridge to nowhere! Sarah Palin be damned!

--

Rick C
Reply to

It also reduces the population of those damned dark people.

Reply to
krw

So, ?This bill prohibits insurance providers from forcing Texas policy holders to subsidize elective abortions." And, "Women have access to abortion but those of us who believe it is the intentional ending of a human life shouldn't have to pay for it."

Well, excuse me, BUT _who_ pays?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Yes...we are a nanny state

Reply to
Robert Baer

of

How does your law enforcement positively identify a criminal? Usually with fingerprints and DNA. That "amorphous blob" already has unique DNA from the instant of fertilization. Like an acorn is not yet an oak tree, the "blob" is not yet, but the start of a human being. It never come out as cob of co rn or a puppy.

Reply to
stratus46

How about the person using the "service"?

Reply to
stratus46

How about the people that would end up paying more if that person didn't use the service?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

.

is

nd of

h fingerprints and DNA. That "amorphous blob" already has unique DNA from t he instant of fertilization. Like an acorn is not yet an oak tree, the "blo b" is not yet, but the start of a human being. It never come out as cob of corn or a puppy.

In about 30% of cases it comes out as an early miscarriage. Humans have a f airly high load of genetic defects, quite a few of them are fatal, and we k eep on creating new ones.

Getting sentimental too early isn't a good idea.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

So? A flake of dead skin is not terribly different and in not too much longer will be possible for it to become a human being.

--

Rick C
Reply to