OT: Unpredictability

Trump has fired gleapy old fossil John Bolton - in one of the best peace-oriented decisions of his tenure, and seems to be moving to avert a potential public health crisis among his base by clamping down hard on consumer choices and banning flavored e-cigarettes (popular among the Real American working-class) nationwide.

The old joke about Reagan was that he was a liberal as a very young and very old man but we got him in-between but Trump's cycling may be quite a bit more rapid than that. Well he's got my vote! I think. what? Errr...

Reply to
bitrex

I play a fair amount of poker (Texas hold 'em) against both computer and IRL opponents and the interesting thing is if you set up a computer opponent to play more-or-less randomly, raising big on weak hands, calling when they should probably be folding, playing real aggressive most of the time etc. they can actually do pretty well and win more than they lose against novice players who are trying to play rationally.

Reply to
bitrex

What's predictable is that people who don't design electronics troll SED with lame politics.

Why play games, when you could use your brain to design electronics?

My bank account says otherwise it's not because I'm such a great poker player u know!

Reply to
bitrex

You can make some decent dough off dudes saying they're the most intellectually capable and logic-oriented, not-emotionally-invested, gender, but not really being that way at all in practice a lot of the times, you know?

Reply to
bitrex

FTFY

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Tim Williams

Does that mean ITSFWI?

Reply to
John S

Ya my one OT post every 6 months ruined the group sorry about that. I thought Mr. Larkin would be happy this Trump guy seems to really be making some good decisions, lately. Who knows what next week will bring, what an adventure!

Reply to
bitrex

LOL!!! This group just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C