OT UFOs and nukes

JF
Reply to
John Fields

This has made the Dutch newspapers too, but on the back page, with the other comic content.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

On a sunny day (Tue, 28 Sep 2010 23:58:59 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Bill Sloman wrote in :

It is old hat, their saucer used to visit me on a regular basis,

I communicate with them with ESP:

I think psychologically speaking the trip to a flying saucer is sort of an archetype, communicates from the subconscious some cosmic experience, sort of a translation by and from the subconscious, so the conscious can put it in understandable context or format. What is actually communicated is very important however, mostly overlooked.

Of course it is possible someone has been really abducted, and maybe taken apart, tonight is 'Mars Attacks!' on ITV4 IIRC.. LOL Actually that is a decent movie, with some humour.

Thats is the less serious part. hehe

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

experience,

apart,

IMO they should be viewed more as a poltergeist phenomenon. The biggest argument against whatever-it-is being aliens is that they are just too technologically primitive. Their "technology" has always anticipated ours by around 20 years or so, no doubt conditioned by popular expectation.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Your reply... was a sad attempt at you being a comic.

Sorry, punk, but your stupidity shines through brightly.

You do not even rate the back page.

Reply to
WallyWallWhackr

Choose to believe it or not, but back in the 80's I watched a slow, silent craft pass over my head in Cincinnati on an overcast day, and it was nearly the same color as the sky, barely visible, about 140' long and about 65' wide. It went over me and my friends head. We saw it approaching while we were passing over a hill in his car. He stopped, and we got out and watched it pass over us at about a 200 ft altitude above us. It was dead slow, dead silent, and practically invisible. I have serious doubts that we would have such a craft.

I did not imagine the event.

I figure that if they are here, the only reason we get no contact is because we deserve no contact, and they are here to watch the return of Christ as he comes back to get a few, and destroy the remaining cesspool. Remember "One foot on the land and one on the sea..." Sounds like a big asteroid or comet to me. God probably sent it 2000 years ago, and it just took it that long to get here. We deserve whatever we get.

If they are here to observe and are not "getting to know us" because they are not wanting to give us their technology, then I guess they got their reasons.

I doubt seriously that our military, government and those of other nations could ever keep such a secret, were it real, from us.

If they are here, they are not having coffee with the nuke button happy boys either.

Whatever it is, mankind will surely get exactly what mankind deserves. In spades. And no matter how nice, civil, or good living any one of us is was or ever will be, it will NOT displace the error or ancestors committed.

What did you think of my galaxy model?

I think I found the missing "mass".

Reply to
WallyWallWhackr

Was it shaped like a penis? Perhaps it was *much* closer than you thought

- like 6 inches or so? Know what I mean? (nudge, nudge)

This comes as no surprise. Practically everything sails right over your pointy little head.

Hey, maybe you're just a kook?

Reply to
JW

Was it shaped like a penis? Perhaps it was *much* closer than you thought

- like 6 inches or so? Know what I mean? (nudge, nudge)

This comes as no surprise. Practically everything sails right over your pointy little head.

Hey, maybe you're just a kook?

Reply to
JW

:

..

Not really. It is a bald statement of verifiable fact.

Always-Wrong is wrong once again ...

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Please don't provide the troll with a podium. ...Jim Thompson

               I can see November from my house :-)

How about a trap door and a noose? :)

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That'll work :-) ...Jim Thompson

               I can see November from my house :-)

TWAHAHAHAHA THE ALLIANCE FOR ALIEN CONTACT IS FULL OF HOPEFULS HERE THEY 'ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW AMBASSADOR

DON'T FORGET GET YOUR APPLICATIONS IN EARLY:/ I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
I AM PROTEUS

:

..

TACKYWACKER THAT SORT OF ATTITUDE WILL ONLY GET YOU DISINTEGRATED

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
I AM PROTEUS

Yet another retarded JackWad post.