OT: Treating and tricking

I wonder how long it would take to get rousted if you dressed up as a bum or dirty old man, and carried around a shopping bag full of candy, offering it to children: "Hey, little girl, wanna piece of candy? " >:->

Happy Halloween! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Newsgroup Wacko

Are you related to Mark Foley, but don't worrry Dennis Hastert won't tell anyone.

Reply to
Donald

Only time of the year you can do this - except

Homer J Simpson

No, nor am I gay, a child molestor, or a gay child molestor.

And thank GAWD I'm not a politician!!!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Newsgroup Wacko