OT: Stainless Steel Cleaner

HK is a fair distance (600 miles?) away, but I've got to go there soon. Hopefully they'll have dealt with the situation one way or another (I wouldn't put it past the property and other tycoons to use union-busting techniques in the shadows to end the party. It's costing them serious scratch- $billions).

Best wishes for N., it must be driving her crazy to not be able to do things.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Thanks! You know her... almost professional chef level... and I serve her up a hamburger or some Ramen noodles >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Surely she can give you some better recipes than that. Decent cooking's easy once you've got a good simple recipe.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Recommend:

"Method" for streak free cleaning. available at Lowe's, Home Depot etc.

Ibuprofen PM for nighttime pain free sleep. I have three blown discs. Generic or Advil PM. Has double+ inflamation reduction effect.

OldGuy

Interesting, at my last doc appointment we talked a little about pain, and my high blood pressure, I can't seem to get a handle on it, 4 iterations of meds. Did you look into the TENS unit, what I labeled a distraction?

Good luck, I was on the web looking at The Hughston Clinic, something more local here for possible surgery this morning. I'm out of pain meds which makes start thinging about trying to fix the problem, and with the new federal law I need to make an appointment to get the prescription.

I suspect she is having more pain than me, but none is normal!

Good Luck, Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

There are many methods of pain control I've come across people finding effective. I was going to drop you a note about it, but your site email thingy doesnt fly. Maybe post a disposable addy here if you're interested.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Like you, I inherited general house keeping responsibility when my wife developed back problems. While Windex and other cleaners will work, they aren't always streak free. My product of choice is Formula 409 Stone and Steel Cleaner. Works on granite, stainless, and glass. If there's a grease film like you may find on a stove, first clean with Windex and follow up with the 409 cleaner.

David

Thanks! I'll give that a try. ...Jim Thompson

One thing that you may already have, Lysol Bathroom Cleaner is 2.5% citric acid.

I usually use Softscrub.

Mark Zenier snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com Googleproofaddress(account:mzenier provider:eskimo domain:com)

Reply to
Mark Zenier