OT: Solar Charging 12V Car Battery

=20

So Kalifornia to require catalytic converters on emergency generators.

?;-)

Reply to
josephkk

Not *quite* that bad. ;-)

"If for any reason you are not satisfied with any item purchased, you may return the insured product within 90 days for a full refund or replacement, whichever you prefer. Shipping and handling are non-refundable."

"GENERATOR RETURNS Any generator returned for any reason after the 30 day satisfaction guarantee period will be subject to a 20% restocking charge and must be returned freight paid."

Don't know how they reconcile the 30/90 periods, above.

Might? For the difference it had better.

Reply to
krw

Nah, just regular ole chicken sh... uh, manure.

Yeah, that crops up as the 'latest thing' every 10 years or so. Google invested in one just a couple years ago.

Those are government subsidized too.

Oh, I didn't say it was practical. I just said it would be a bit hit, like pet rocks.

Reply to
flipper

I believe there is a company in Scotland, called Biolume , that is developing bioluminescence, as in deep sea fish, for commercial use, including foodstuffs.

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

I purchased a 3 panel solar charger with controller... 45 watt. In full sun.Harbor freight sales. It was on sale for $145.

Reply to
BEN

I'm a bit leery about the intersection of Harbor Freight and electronics. Of course HF doesn't make the solar cells, but who knows what you are getting.

Reply to
miso