OT: Nero 8

Any opinions as to how well ero 8 does or soes not work as well (or better) than Nero 6 Ultra?

Reply to
Robert Baer

what are you using it for? I found Nero 8 to be bloated. I use it for basic data and music CD burning.

Reply to
Mook Johnson

So are you saying that Nero 8 does no more thanNero 6 except eat space?

Reply to
Robert Baer

It does more but I don't have a use for this extra functionality. A lot more fluff and flash. Kind of like Vista vs XP.

It all depends on what you are trying to do.

Reply to
Mook Johnson