OT: mobsync autoload

It is a stupid synchronization manager,for what? To sync my PC to my fireplace (which i ain't got)? To sync my PC to another on my loco net (got neither, so the fireplace remains the best choice)?

Well,how the hell do i stop the autoload? Bugger the registry?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Windows 2000? Break out the stone tablets for information on how to make services start manually vs. automatically.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

I know how to do that; did not see sync manager in the list; that is why i asked.

Reply to
Robert Baer