OT: Legendary Prophetic Book - grab a free copy now! (2023 Update)

If anyone here has been trying to get hold of The Camp of the Saints by Jean Raspail and balked at the thousand dollar price tag some opportunist booksellers have been charging (and getting) for this remarkable novel, do yourself a BIG favour and grab a copy now for FREE. Here's the link - don't know how long it'll be up for, given the controversial subject matter, so grab it while you can!

Hat-tip to Dr. Paul Craig Roberts. --

"By 2030, you will own nothing and be happy about it."

- Klaus Schwab, World Economic Forum CEO.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Link already looks to be dead, boy the Deep State works fast, lol

This seems like an adequate summary:

"In the United States the authorities have brainwashed themselves with their belief in “American exceptionalism.” "

Well that part seems correct at least.

"While white liberals create an anti-white system of caste privileges, Washington pursues conflict with Russia, China, and Iran. Are demonized white Americans going to fight for a country that is abusing them and turning them into second class citizens?"

Do not worry, this left-libertarian asks himself the same question but just substitute "Americans" for "white Americans." Fuck a war:

bitrex

Soooo...did you ever think about just not being an "ordinary white male", then? Or is "ordinary white male" what it says on your birth certificate you are

Reply to
bitrex

Sure seem pissed off a lot for a guy who's "satisfied" /shrug

Reply to
bitrex

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 17 Nov 2021 03:16:08 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sn1s5o$sgb$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even follow it's own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

pZRImi15R4a/

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 17 Nov 2021 03:27:05 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sn1sq9$sgb$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

6GzXo06Rat1q
Reply to
Edward Hernandez

You're talking about liberals I think. News flash: I'M NOT A LIBERAL

Reply to
bitrex

Fox News does seem to be the right-wing propaganda channel.

State-sponsored prejudice was relatively easy to deal with. Persistent prejudice is embedded in the population - the voters - and does affect their choice of elected representatives. Lawyers can point out that new legislation is actively racist and get it blocked.

They can't do anything about the prejudice embedded in the population which makes individuals treat other individuals - perceived as racially different - in ways that they wouldn't treat people they perceived as being of their own race. Working out how to get people to behave better is much more difficult - and John Doe is an obvious example of the way that those efforts can fail.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 17 Nov 2021 04:11:07 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sn1vcr$apr$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

3VM9VxftW+mo
Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 17 Nov 2021 03:16:08 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sn1s5o$sgb$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

CgJuXGFUXkBt

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 17 Nov 2021 04:19:41 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sn1vss$apr$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even follow it's own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

P8h0Vjuo+TQ/

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

Oh, right. I'm always very wary about certain editions, like the one available from Borders as someone said. IME they tend to have been 'got at' with all the really significant bits you need to know excised. The one I linked to, however, in addition to being genuine, is completely free (a very rare combination indeed!) --

"There are, besides, eternal truths, such as Freedom, Justice, etc., that are common to all states of society. But Communism abolishes eternal truths, it abolishes all religion,and all morality, instead of constituting them on a new basis; it therefore acts in contradiction to all historical experience."

- The Communist Manifesto, Marx & Engels.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Some bollocks snipped.

The Yanks think they're free, but I've never lived in a place with more different types of police than there. And they do you for f****ng jay-walking

- give me strength.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Even the railroad police (another quasi-private set of police forces who simultaneously have nearly all the same powers as state-ordained police) sometimes roam around random neighborhoods far from the tracks doing "we leave a truck full of expensive gear parked unattended on a dark street all night and bag whatever destitute urchin tries to help themselves to something from it"-type crime-manufacturing operations, under the rationale "our jurisdiction is the entire intermodal supply chain from the rail terminal to wherever the trucks hauling intermodal supplies deliver the product to", so basically anywhere.

Reply to
bitrex

Tim Streater snipped-for-privacy@greenbee.net wrote

And their stupid HOAs wont even let you have a trailer visible from the street.

So much for land of the free.

Reply to
John Brown

Jane Sloe snipped-for-privacy@message.header wrote in news:hT_kJ.51001 $ snipped-for-privacy@fx44.iad:

A Trump convoluted, 40 IQ point hit Bad Hayride participant, except a mile up Trump's ass in your case utter idiot? Yeah, that's what you rate as, you little putz f****ng retard. Yeah, we know that dumbfucks like you "are satisfied" with just how utterly stupid you are. We see it in every post your retarded Usenet invading troll ass makes into this group.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno