OT: Kitchen Cabinet COnstruction Question

Clearly not a married man, and probably self-employed.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

This seems excellent for the job::

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

I have one of these...

Which was used on this project...

You could pump the mixer up high enough to slide it over onto the kitchen counter.

I'm sure the wife would really like that parked in her kitchen ;-) ...Jim Thompson

         Obama is not the solution, Obama is the problem!

Me, when young lad, switched to a Metabo hammer drill for mixing dough and stuff. Then me got married and me no longer allowed to do that :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

(...)

Swanky, Jim.

I modified my hydraulic cart. Put a crankshaft and a connecting rod on a window - crank motor, so I didn't have to pump the pedal.

It will lift my 290 lb. 'test weight' 22.5" in the air in

25 seconds.

Not too bad for a mathless bodge.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

(...)

Does this mean I have to stop using the dough mixer to shake rattle cans?

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

After you said "I do" you do have to stop that, usually :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Well, heck. :)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Does "shake rattle cans" mean mixing paint??

I have stirrer that fits my variable speed drill for that. ...Jim Thompson

         Obama is not the solution, Obama is the problem!

(...)

Yup.

Cool! Can you link to a picture?

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

The one I have looks like this...

But this looks like an interesting idea ...

Using this type of blade structure...

...Jim Thompson

         Obama is not the solution, Obama is the problem!

Ah! I misunderstood. Thought you had an adaptor to shake rattle cans.

Yup. I used the heck out of one of those, mixing various cans of paint (with my drill press, the handyman's *other* secret weapon). Wore it out I did. The 'far' end paddle section sheared completely off the main body.

The remainder still works great.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Looking at paint departments, I've mused if you couldn't adapt one of those rock polishing mechanisms that roll jars, and instead "roll" the paint can, like I've seen at Lowe's ;-) ...Jim Thompson

         Obama is not the solution, Obama is the problem!

Jim Thompson wrote: (...)

You may be on to something there, Jim:

Look for this in next year's Hammacher Schlemmer catalog as "The Best Aerosol Paint Mixer" at $299.95 :)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

After you say "I do", she says "Oh, no you don't!" (40 years next month).

Reply to
krw

Ha! You must be married. My wife would spot it at Frontgate for $359.99 ;-)

Perhaps a hot dog roller would be cheaper ;-) ...Jim Thompson

         Obama is not the solution, Obama is the problem!

(...)

Gonna try to keep that a secret from SWMBO. Hoo boy.

There is a thought!

One would want to disconnect the heating element. Or not.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston