OT: I have written a special version of my newsreader NewsFleX for the eeepc.

OT: I have written a special version of my news reader 'NewsFleX' for the eeepc. ftp://panteltje.com/pub/eeepc/

Main thing I changed is the posting editor, for the smaller screen size, it can resize now. Also some error messages referring to 'locale' do no longer happen. And it takes only *one* library (1), and that is provided too, see README. This as I cannot get used to google putting the latest postings last... And NewsFleX was written for a slow connection, so it is 100x faster then google too.

(1) I think, I installed gcc and a lot of other stuff too, amazed it works. Linux seems to be more compatible then I expected, even between Xorg and XFree.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje