OT: Hail, hail...

On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 13:07:39 -0500, krw Gave us:

Die! Illiterate retarded f*****ad, DIE!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 12:04:23 -0700, Jim Thompson Gave us:

Oh look! Thompson the arrogant retard is sucking up to Trump's bullshit.

I am not surprised that you *also* forgot anything about the political process. The asshole is going to fall flat on his face. You already have.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Crazy indeed. Incredibly, the time when Jay Leno would joke, "Bush and Dukakis? How did we end up with this choice?" now seems like an almost idyllic situation.

Sheriff Joe would know what to do with her, and her husband.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

The Feds are trying to take down Sheriff Joe for "civil rights violations", aka snatching criminals, particularly illegal aliens. ...Jim Thompson

You really should learn to wipe your ass. It's giving you a really shitty attitude, AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

Well I think heat into Erie is only snow delayed. On cold winters, like last year, Erie freezes over and the snow machine turns off. This year I expect lake effect in February.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 19:56:59 -0500, krw Gave us:

Couldn't possibly be retarded monikers used by retarded assholes like you. Just die, you retarded waste of Oxygen.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

So says someone with a laser thin perspective and woeful lack of understanding of climate and weather. (and that so-called treaty is a joke)

Into winter here and it is (and has been for the last week) 70 degrees during the day and 60's in the evenings.

You know, if you were a realist you wouldn't automatically assume weather and climate are the same things. I was in San Diego one December when the fountain in Balboa Park was frozen and there was an inch of snow on the ground... But since there was no widespread debate on climate change I never gave it a thought. And the first time I heard about climate change was in 1963, from my high school history teacher.

I figured what an idiot, since he also predicted the rise of the wealthy class and elimination of most of the middle class, gas costing over a dollar a gallon, conflict and terrorism, and our democratic government gradually tightening the noose towards totalitarianism.

Yeah, what an idiot.

(I was)

Reply to
default

Right, you don't want the rain to dilute your gin and tonic.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Wrong coast. ;) Besides, all I have to do is drink a bit faster so not as much ice melts.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

...Jim Thompson

No, it's most likely because you're so used to having your head up your ass.

No thanks, and of course, you're AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

I don't think "hero" means "one who suffered more." Although he deserves respect, the use of "hero" seems to be an attempt to compensate for past wrongs, like the use of "greatest generation." The baby boomers who invented that term wouldn't give them the time of day when they were young. Besides, the true greatest generation lived 240 years ago.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

I didn't say he was a "hero" (your quotations) because he suffered more.

No, it's a statement of his heroism *as* a POW (not because of). Look up his history.

As a politician he's dirt, IMO, but he does deserve respect for what he did as a POW.

Reply to
krw

I don't agree with everything McCain does as a politician either, but I don't feel the need to call him "dirt". Geeze, can't we discuss politics without slinging mud?

I have enough respect for him that I voted for him as President in spite of the fact that he chose Palin for his running mate. I will say I'm glad he didn't get elected though after some of the things he has said since then.

--

Rick
Reply to

On Thu, 17 Dec 2015 11:32:21 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso" Gave us:

I'd say that Audie Murphy was pretty friggin' heroic.

If the Mao bastards hadn;t screwed McCain's arm up so bad, he probably would have made a couple movies too. One about flyin' jets and one about being tortured at least.