[ot] Gun nuts were wearing adult diapers

Then again, the Millers had shit for brains.

Speaking of shit for brains, this tea bagging gun nut who is running for governor of Nevada was the one that invited the cop killers to the ranch of tea bagging gun nut Cliven Bundy.

-----------

LAS VEGAS (AP) ? A man and woman who killed two Las Vegas police officers and a Wal-Mart shopper before they died in a store shootout earlier this month were heavily armed and carried ammunition including armor-piercing bullets.

Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie also said Monday that the couple killed June 8 after a 15-minute exchange of gunfire with SWAT officers smashed a Wal-Mart sporting-goods display case to get more ammunition before being cornered in the back of the store.

Gillespie says Jerad and Amanda Miller had four handguns, a shotgun, water and food. They were also wearing adult diapers.

The sheriff says 52 shots were fired by the Millers and officers before the couple died.

Jerad Miller was fatally wounded in the chest, and his wife was wounded and then killed herself.

Reply to
miso

"Tod Miller said his son had supported President Barack Obama's election..." FYI.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Unsubstantiated and unconfirmed garbage reporting. There is no doubt from his social media history that he was far right and a Tea Party supporter.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Good thing they were killed and not jailed. Courts would have awarded them millions for psych pain and suffering and at most time served in holding pen.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Can't be true if it doesn't fit your prejudices, right dumbshit?

Reply to
krw

"Hello Kiro? Yeah, that tea bagging cop killer is my son, and he was a supporter of Obama hiss click beep."

That is what I call a serious reporter that does follow up, dots the I's and crosses the T's. This is new reporting worthy of Fox.

KIRO 7's phone call with Miller dropped out before we were able to ask for additional details about the recent conversation Miller had with his son. KIRO 7 was unable to reach Miller again by phone or by going to his home.

Reply to
miso

The dad told the reporter that Miller "campaigned" for Obama. (see video) So, there's little doubt he was deranged.

The Tea Party believes in fiscal sanity. Not killing cops.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Well, speaking factually, pretty likely the cop killer was an Obama supporter. He was young, after all, and had a criminal record. And terribly confused. All strongly associated.

Few Obama supporters are criminals, but criminals are very likely to be Obama supporters. Or appointees.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

That is a fake story, so try again. All you people end up doing is discrediting yourselves even more than you already have.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

The Tea Party's pretty scary--picking up trash after their rallies and such. Nasty stuff.

You posted in the other threads that the entire government is corrupt, and wasteful. That makes you sound like a Tea Partier, plus a hint of extra-scary anti-government extremism.

Maybe I should denounce you, eh comrade? Da, I teenk I shoood.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

The Miller character was not political, he was a druggie, who probably had been abused by law enforcement, and used politics as a rationalization to lash out at police.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred