OT: Elementary first grade math problem

Slow..."C8" when i did as many steps as i could.

Reply to
Robert Baer

  • Yes; my steps A and B.

And

  • My steps C and D filled in the middle house, forcing Green, White in step E at the end.
  • So,i have what you call the foundation,but am at an impasse. Finally gave up and looked. Will see if answer given makes sense OR if more than one answer possible.
Reply to
Robert Baer

CHECK!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Am in synch up to and including your #4. This is going to take a while for me, and i am hungry and it is 11PM. Sayonara.

Reply to
Robert Baer