OT: Dumb Physics question

On Thu, 5 May 2016 06:45:14 -0000 (UTC), John Doe Gave us:

You should learn about p[osting in Usenet. As it stands you are a minimum 3 time TOFU and group adding Usenet dumbass.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Mesozoic shesozoic, we know it all happened in the last 6,000 years!

Mikek :-)

Reply to
amdx

Nah, Area 51 solved that sticky little problem. ;-)

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Speaking of satellites, I use this site to get times and maps to view satellites as they passover. >

Enter your Long. and Lat. to get an accurate position. My best catch was to see the ISS shortly after the space shuttle had detached, they were only a finger width at arms length, apart. Didn't know what was going on, had to go home and google to find the space shuttle had just detached. It landed at 9am the next morning.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Crowded? If the geosynchronous satellites are stable and park in their assigned orbit and are stable, they are, at the closest, over 70 km apart.

Reply to
Richard Henry