OT: DOS-based test software

Thanks; still getting it courtesy of John Deveraux.

Reply to
Robert Baer

It worked when I hit it. Now it reads:

"Warning Your direct file download has been blocked as a leech attempt becuase (sic) your referral is not a verified archive website. Please click on the file name above to view details and download links."

Yup, computers sure are wonderful!

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

The dude blocked the direct link anyway...

Now it says (with a misspelling):

Warning Your direct file download has been blocked as a leech attempt becuase your referral is not a verified archive website. Please click on the file name above to view details and download links.