I AM THAT I AM

From that article:

'Assange was not wanted for rape as has been reported, but for something called "sex by surprise" or "unexpected sex."'

I'm going to have to have a talk with the wife about accessing the morning wood. I'm sure we can work out some out of court settlement.

--
Paul Hovnanian  paul@hovnanian.com
Have gnu, will travel.

- -

- Assange works for CIA

FWIW - The CIA is now a wholly-owned-subsidiary

-aka- 'privatized' Federal US Government {Enterprise} of the Imperious Leader George-of-Soros

. The Obama-Regime -bought-to-you-buy- SOROS Inc.
Soros COB & Obama CEO & Clinton COO . The SOROS Trans-Fat-Cat-National Crime Network
. .

Reply to
RHF

Let me get this straight; Soros has been fighting fascists and commies his whole life; and you're saying he has now joined the people he has opposed since the 1940s? I find that hard to believe.

Much more likely is that he is fighting YOUR fascists and YOUR commie friends and they are trying to make him look like the bad guy to deflect attention away from them, the real bad guys.

Reply to
dave

"Well, Sir, It happened like this":

Frithiof Andreas Jensen

Reply to
ka6uup

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

Tyrrany is rarely overthrown by other than tyrrany. It's the history of the world.

.
Reply to
D. Peter Maus

Right now it appears the anarchists have the momentum. Yahoo!

Reply to
dave

tory

- Right now it appears the anarchists

- have the momentum. Yahoo!

Said the 'Hanged-Man' on his way down . . . .

Reply to
RHF