OT: Anybody ever met this guy?

New Dilbert character this week:

I've met this guy, but without the hat. ;-) Some of his favorites were "Tighter than a nun's pussy" and "Happier than a sissy in boy's town." They sound kinda cute the first time, but after hearing the same cliches about a dozen times, it gets a little old.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

Yep, I know him, he worked in Columbia, MD. In fact, we had a written list of his favorites, but up near the top was "Lower than a well-digger's ass" and "Colder than a witch's tit"

Barry Lennox

Reply to
Barry Lennox