OT: Amtrak Privatization

A lefty might argue from ignorance (well, not "might"). It's got nothing to do with trauma, rather knowledge and experience.

Uh, oh! Your lefty pal, Tom G isn't going to like you.

As usual, you can't see the forrest for the trees. One isn't "controlled" by the mugger, one learns that enabling the mugger isn't a good strategy.

Wow, are you off the PC ranch, today! You better not say anything like that out loud, particulalry in a blue state, like yours.

You're wandering.

Wrong again. It's the idiot lefties who are trying to engineer utopia.

I'll tell you what. You can keep all the crime on your street. You can anable them all you want. I'll support they guy who throws them in jail (or kills the perp).

You really are an idiot. But you're a lefty, so it's a basic requirement.

Reply to
krw

Krw definitely has knowledge - not a lot of it - but he seems to have stopp ed accumulating experience quite a while ago. His reactions have become ste reotype to the point of mindless automatism.

Tom Gardner flamed krw for lowering the tone of a previously civilised thre ad with a post which was - amongst other things - potty-mouthed.

Bitrex has reacted to another knuckle-dragging post from krw - inserting a standard reactionary cliche into the thread for no other reason than to be offensive - and bitrex has produced a reasoned response with enough four le tter words to get krw's attention. I can't see Tom Gardner getting worried by that.

Except that nothing in liberal politics "enables" muggers. Effective social welfare doesn't eliminate muggers - some people are born as thuggish as kr w - but it does make it a less attractive career path.

Krw could hope for promotion to the status of idiot, but he'd have to demon strate that he comprehended some piece of new information well enough to me rely misapprehend it, rather than generating his predictable mindless knee- jerk response.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to