--
I just had a simple sheath in mind...
Reply to
John Fields

no handcuffs? :-(

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

hahahaha, best larf i've had since they stopped M.A.S.H on TV (almost)

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

A zip-up rubber bondage one ?

That would suit you nicely.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

--
Well, dear boy, there\'s so much of it you\'d have to mark off the
territory you had in mind...

Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhh ! I keep them in the 'toy cupboard'. If everyone knows about them I won't be able to fend off the hordes of hot girls desperate to try them out for size !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

My ass is very 'pert' as it happens !

Lick my anus !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

its a bit tame, but not bad if you have a credit card

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

around

about

them

LOL !

I have a tame online 'lesbian' friend ( well... mainly lesbian at least..... ) who sends me any amount of hot p*rn ! If anyone had any doubt that some girls love hot uninhibited sex and are turned on visually ...................

It's rather intruiging actually. She truly has the 'dirtiest' mind I've ever come acroos and it's great fun too !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

--
We call it Milorganite.
Reply to

--
Hydrogen fluoride?

Geez, and I thought you said you were nice.
Reply to
John Fields

Hah !

I can play Mr Jekyll and Mr Hyde too.

I have actually worked in an HF active environment and I'm quite familiar with the emergency routine inc showers etc......

Now tell me about *your* clean room.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

They almost stopped M*A*S*H on TV here, too.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That's the problem. Eeyore doesn't understand "Perfectly straight".

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hehe. Try a summer job in a research lab with 100% concentrations of certain common insecticides. You wear two atropine sulfate syringes at your side. If someone sees you go down on your knees and to the floor because of an exposure, they are supposed to grab one of them from off your side and stab it into your heart and inject it. They wait for a moment and if that doesn't seem to be helping, you get the second one. If that doesn't help, you have to be dead (quite possibly _because_ of the excess atropine.) You really want to hope the first one is all you need.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan

--
That\'s not my bent and, besides, the Gerbil might bite me.
Reply to

Well, I'm not into that myself...

--
John Fields