Optocouplers

'til

He has *finally* made his point !

Took him several 'layers' of posts to get to it though !

I *never* assume anything. I expect ppl to say directly what they mean.

Assumption = "I don't know so I'll guess " ! A high guarantee of failure.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

quads

Go boil your head in a vat of acid !

If the guy can't ask a straight question that's his problem not mine.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

You wish - LOL !

I've dealt with the meow and come out of it in one piece. They didn't !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

--
Sorry...

Have fun, he\'s easy to bait... ;)
Reply to
John Fields

'til

--
No, it took _you_ several layers of stupid questions to finally get
it.  Everyone else knew, pretty much from the onset, that he was

quads

--
Well, now!  That\'s more like it!

I was wondering when you were going to start again with the
elementary school flames.  Didn\'t take long, LOL...;)

What\'s next, something like "I hope your lunch box catches on fire?"
Reply to
John Fields

--
Wishful Thinking.  That was then, this is now, and ISTM that you\'re
already pretty fragmented what with your house of cards falling down

Couldn\'t happen to a nicer cunt.
Reply to
John Fields

Have you not even been paying the tiniest piece of attention ?

He was looking for a replacement for an *octal* optocoupler.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Go boil your head in a vat of acid !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

When are you two getting married?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Kiss my ass !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

God forbid !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Well, I'm glad that's off. I hate getting dressed up.

Did you guys have a silverware pattern selected?

John

Think of the money the lawyers would make, good for the economy ( well US anyway) and they need $49 trilion, allegedly

The US, the new 3rd world economy in the making

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

What sort of frock were you going to wear?

I didn't want to clash :-)

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

--
Geez, I thought you\'d miss it...
Reply to

--
Actually, it\'s not so much \'boil\' as it is \'feed\', and it\'s not so
much \'vat\' as it is \'mist\'.

--
Eeewww...
Reply to

Tssskkkk !

They'll get all shitty at you now !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

I'll bet it was that pretty lemon yellow full length dress with ruches around the wrists.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore