Oooh, pretty!

Just ran across this. I'd want it for a screen-saver, but then I'd just stare at my screen instead of getting work done.

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to
Tim Wescott

Write a subcircuit to generate that waveform ;-) ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 | The touchstone of liberalism is intolerance

Den onsdag den 27. april 2016 kl. 23.41.34 UTC+2 skrev Tim Wescott:

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

There used to be a website that allowed things like entering FT coefficients that would then generate the results like that. Always fun.

Reply to
Eric Jacobsen

On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 15:11:28 -0700 (PDT), Lasse Langwadt Christensen Gave us:

Get the free demo. Keep it forever if you like.

But the full bore platinum version is awesome. Fully script driven, btw, so you can program how it works completely. Most awesome sound response add in AND screen saver I have ever seen. The screen saver is not in the demo, only a background add-in for media player.

Hurry before he kills it in favor of the TabletTards.

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Reminds me of a Stirling cycle engine.

Reply to
jurb6006

Gibbs Ears on a bicycle.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing precision measurement

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com

On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 16:59:42 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Gave us:

The app the link I provided will remind you of anything and everything.

God, the universe, the large and the small and beyond.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Haha! Epicycles! No crazier than Fourier.

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

Found some related stuff while looking for the interactive animation site that I'm sure I saw somewhere once long ago.

This wikipedia page has a bunch of related animations that are all pretty cool:

Still can't find the interactive site, though.

Reply to
Eric Jacobsen