OMG I forgot the scenes in this movie!

Damn this girl was hot!

Jump to :40

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Nothing compared to this lady:

fredag den 4. februar 2022 kl. 21.20.10 UTC+1 skrev John Larkin:

pretty, slim, and feisty what not to like

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Exactly.

You can add "bookmarks" to youtube urls using "t" like this:

Jasen Betts

even simpler click share and it'll give you the short url and a checkbox to add timestamp

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

“I often want to criticize Jane Austen, but her books madden me so that I can’t conceal my frenzy from the reader; and therefore I have to stop every time I begin. Every time I read Pride and Prejudice I want to dig her up and beat her over the skull with her own shin bone!”

-Mark Twain

Reply to
bitrex

I was "forced" to watch it on the plane flying to the US, it was ok

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

He was just jealous because she sold hundreds of times as many books as he did.

I like the very faint thunder as emphasis to the words spoken..."It was well done, very well done." to paraphrase Mr. Darcy.

John :-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

That's an astounding scene. More than one person has noted that they were very near to kissing.

Really beautiful setting too.

There's another segment in that movie, at a ball, very complex, that is a single 3-minute shoot. How did they do that?

Lasse Langwadt Christensen snipped-for-privacy@fonz.dk wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Even simpler, RIGHT click anywhere in the video as it is paused at your desired start point and you select "copy video URL at current time".

Why you all seem to think I need your primers on YouTube is beyound me. I posted the link from its start. and then mentioned a jump point. That makes the decision up to the viewer at run time to watch it all or jump to my directed time point. Having it in the URL makes it a non choice.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Steadycam of course.

Certainly one of our favourite movies. I do appreciate the long shots - Rope by Alfred Hitchcock has some nice long shots, as does Gravity, 1917 (they sort of cheated), ...

There are a few one-shot movies listed on IMDb:

John :-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

does this count?

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

But they had to organize all the people, maybe 100, to work around the camera. Impressive.

Also Persuasion 2007 and Sense and Sensibility 1995

Seems an excessive criticism, at least the book is pretty short unlike e.g. Anna Karenina.

Reply to
bitrex

Sort of like Bogart and Hepburn in African Queen he probably liked her too much to every really like her until after they were married, which obviously couldn't happen unlike in The African Queen.

Reply to
bitrex