Old Skool Layout

Notice the use of terminal strips. :-)

Circuit is quite ordinary:

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

Radio Shack still sells those terminal strips. That picture shows something of a mess, but I suspect he ran into the problem that ceramic wirewounds can run too hot to place on phenolic board.

If you need to put resistors in the 10W - 25W range on a board, I suggest thick-film upright board-mount resistors. I used one here:

Here's the data sheet for those resistors. Digi-Key stocks them.

John Nagle

Reply to
John Nagle