Not much electronics on this board..

Says it all, really, in the subject line.

Reply to
amark

Urine-activated paper batteries are coming.

Beryl

And the next get rich quick electronics design is.....

Reply to
D from BC

Still shocked by Dexter season end. :(

Reply to
D from BC

They are *THAT* sexy???

Reply to
Robert Baer

..a nanobattery to power that nanorabbit with the nanodrum!

Reply to
Robert Baer

On a sunny day (Tue, 15 Dec 2009 02:21:58 -0800) it happened Robert Baer wrote in :

I was just reading about a nuclear battery small enough to power the transmitter / receiver in one of those remote controlled live insects (the ones with implanted electrodes) for warfare. That battery uses some radioactive material to charge a lever connected to a piezo element, the lever bends, touches the emitting material, discharges, and flips back. Micro machine motion -> electric generator.

10 years or more lifetime.

That said, that mosquito that turned up late last night, and I knew it was going to keep me from going to sleep, It was hard to catch, so fast, so I took a can with plastic spray, and when it flew past me sprayed it,. It went vertical down, and I had a good night sleep. Probably wings glued together .... This as opposed to the laser insect burner, I could have used the lighter with that spray can to make a flame thrower, but there is lots of other stuff around that could also go up in flames, so this was better. So, I think the gist is to catch the mosquito, and embed the electrodes, fit the nuclear battery, and then next time have it sting somebody else.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

"Get rich quick electronics"??? Um, the 1960s ended 40 years ago.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

So tell us what you're designing lately.

John