Nomenclature

Does it cause the optic nerve to become entangled with the intestinal ganglia, and give you "Optic Rectusis"[1]?

Cheers! Rich

[1] A shitty outlook on life. ;-)
Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

That's just WAY too f??ing lazy. Pouring my drink is practiaclly the only exercise I get! (other than pushing the button on the remote. ;-) )

;-) Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

DAMN TOP POSTING LIMEY!!!11!!!!1!!!1!!!

:)

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to

I think I may still have a very old KAY sweep generator with a wobulator.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida