Nice times!

Just got a foot in the ps (no, not postscript) business (do not worry JL :-) Got a near new CSA803A and an SD24 for just USD828 (495+333). No use for it right now but it was a long time that I looked for such a steal, just to play with. At that price, should it save me one working day that it'd pay for itself. Why resist the temptation?

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Cool. But of course an 11801A in apparently working condition went for $157 on eBay last week.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs