Nice mechanicals!

FREAKISH! (not really)

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Ya, that is a neat looking watch. I apparently have good taste, I looked at a bunch of Ulysse Nardin Freak watches and if it doesn't cost more than $40k it doesn't look good. On the other hand I saw one for $95K and I didn't like it's looks. My vantage point, I haven't worn a watch since I had my Boy Scouts watch over 50 years ago. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

amdx wrote in news:qvlc19$i55$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

My phone tells me where I am and what the time is.... exactly!

I think terrorists on the Iraqi side used phones to gather gps coords for that last missile strike. They hit right on the sleeping units.