Nice looking induction heater

Tim

Tim Williams

On a sunny day (Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:14:41 -0500) it happened "Tim Williams" wrote in :

Very nice video :-) How much power did you put in?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

4A DC at about 150V is 600W or so. Maybe as low as 140V, I wasn't measuring..

Could be higher... coil's not a great match.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

I like the big jump and nervous laugh when the thermal trip kicks in!

:-)

Nial

Reply to
Nial Stewart

On a sunny day (Wed, 7 Apr 2010 21:02:04 -0500) it happened "Tim Williams" wrote in :

Much less then I expected Now you have to find some plutonium to purify... hehe

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Don't forget the Cerium Sulphide!

--