New thread : Products that do not yet exist designed to extract money from Audiophools

Before Bill Sloman can file his patent and we can all make some money

My (first) entry:

Press release:

Our NiPdAu plated parts have lower noise due to the noble metals involved. These parts lack lead, and therefore have only lighter metals, thus ridding the system of 'heavy metal' noise.

Using our parts will show you noticeably lower inherent component noise!

Call(xxxx.xxxxxx)

Price : at least £200

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

I don't think the 'New Thread' idea is working too well.

In the meantime I'm still waiting for an answer as to why the Job Advert was cool.

I've just fried off some bacon to put in my pasta....

Have you bonked Lyn(n) yet?

DNA

Reply to
Genome