New theory/story: Cool n Quiet killed the motherboard, because CPU fast/slow/voltage change.

Hello,

I always used AMD Power Monitor to keep the voltage low. (for cpu fan sound reduction)

The CPU was always going from low voltage to high voltage....

I could also hear the CPU fan spindle up, then spindle down again, spindle up, etc.

Maybe this constant change of voltage damaged and killed the motherboard !

Sounds plausible !

Constant voltage change... ? Hmmmm.

Maybe I should have gone for a nice big fat cpu cooler instead... then I could have always let the cpu run at full speed... no problem ! Or maybe it would get to hot... who knows ?!

Maybe I should start looking for a nice big fat cpu cooler without a fan... you know mean...

A nice passive one ! YEAH... like the scytche ninja or something like that hmmmm.

Gje, very, very, very interesting theory don't you think ?

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck The Destroyer

You'r an idiot, that sounds plausible!

JK

Reply to
Jaap Knasterhuis

Filing another abuse complaint at your presumable ISP.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck

Changing the voltage a lot wont blow up your motherboard. The processor changes voltages at around 2GHz and gets away with it !

Reply to
Marra

Time will tell.

Time will tell.

The cpu might be blown to pieces by now ;)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck The Destroyer