New SI multiplier prefixes

It appears we have four new SI multiplier prefixes: Ronna (10^27) and Quetta (10^30) for big things, and ronto (10^-27) and quecto (10^-30) for tiny things.

Reference:

. We'll have to stop writing 10R for 10 Ohm resistors, lest someone think it's 10 ronna ohm that was intended. ;-)

Jeroen (Can I order 1 QΩ resistors now?) Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

在 2022年11月28日星期一 UTC+8 17:49:54,<Jeroen Belleman> 写道:

Dear Jeroen,

I'm Grey, hope everything around you are going very well!

I'm working in a Electronic Component Company, this is our company website:

INTERINE was founded in 1987, supply chain network across the world: 5000+ suppliers spread over 20+countries across 3 continents. Our major customers: Flex, JABIL, FOXCONN, SMITH, ENICS etc...We also have in-house testing laboratory. We also can provide all the Certificate you need like ( EMS,QMS as attached etc...)

here is my email address: snipped-for-privacy@interinehk.com

Reply to
li Grey