New (low-traffic) electronics list

Some of the old timers here may remember the old 4QD-TEC mailing list.

For various reasons, this never worked well.

I have re-started the list from a different server, with different rules. You will be able to send html attachments and top posting is discouraged: in other words - usenet posting rules, so it will suit some of this n.g.'s members well.

Other than chatting about the electronics on-site, some of you may wish to discuss motor control in more detail. I am prepared to do that via the list - there's a lot I can suggest about how to do the software correctly.

To subscribe send a message to:

TEClist+ snipped-for-privacy@4QDTEC.com

If you don't know 4QD-TEC is a site with a wealth of circuit ideas, mostly discrete analogue circuitry, collected over several decades in industry. There is a lot which is free - but I am also trying to defray expenses - you can join as a paid up member for a small fee.

for the site index.

Richard Torrens. News email address is valid - for a limited time only.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Richard Torrens (News)