Nevada: final dash

Because he is a megalomaniac.

Many people vote their party (Republican/Democrat) regardless of the candidate.

Yes. That has me worried. Last minute pardons, for example. Lots of executive orders can be made. Troublesome.

John S

Reply to
John S

I think they fell in love with him because of his TV show The Apprentice. I saw ads of the show. I gagged.

Reply to
John S

It's the *other* half of the electorate I'm concerned about.Voting for your own enslavement isn't rational.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Yes, I know. It is terrible. But this election shows we don't have to keep repeating that mistake. PA and GA have both flipped this morning. PA has 31,000 new votes, 87% for Biden. GA added 2,400 votes, 86% for Biden.

NC hasn't reported new info in over 24 hours, but the same thing will likely happen there. If the 94% reported number is at all accurate Biden needs to receive 62% of the unreported vote to take that state as well.

--

  Rick C.

  ++ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  ++ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rickster C

You are an imbecile.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

This may amuse you.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

That was good. It's not often we in the US get to see what others think of us... I mean the idiots of the US. Certainly none of us in this group are idiots, but there are many OTHERs in the US who must be the idiots that get made fun of. Am I right?

--

  Rick C.

  --+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  --+ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rickster C

Sadly, no country has a monopoly on idiots. There are certainly plenty where I live in Australia. And when I lived in the UK, it was for sure that there were plenty there.

I saw very little of "The Apprentice", but what I did see suggests to me that the Mitchell and Webb characterisation was likely more correct than incorrect.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

in votes are largely Democratic. All of the uncounted votes are mail in, s o Biden's numbers rise as more votes are counted. Nevada is pretty much a slam dunk because of this, but also because the rural counties where he pol ls poorly have fewer outstanding votes by a large margin. Heck Clark count y where Biden does very well is over half the state's votes so far. Hard t o imagine there is a way for Trump to win there. Biden only needs to get 4

9% of the remaining votes to win and will likely get many more.

ining uncalled states, PA, NC and GA. If you do the math of the outstandin g votes and the current spread it turns out in each state if Biden gets 62% of the outstanding votes, he will carry that state. If he gets 61% he wil l lose. Given the way the mail in ballots are shaping up we may very well see Biden take all the remaining states and win the election 321 to 217, a much larger margin than Trump won by in 2016! According to Trump that cons titutes a landslide!!!

Certainly, virtually all of the fraudulent ballots were for Biden.

Reply to
Flyguy

Just because your Russian masters want us to think you know what you are doing surely you must feel a wee bit embarrassed on toting the Russian party line so closely? All votes, except for the ones that approve of the leader, are fake votes.

Or do you work for the N. Koreans? Same party line...

John

Reply to
John Robertson

in votes are largely Democratic. All of the uncounted votes are mail in, s o Biden's numbers rise as more votes are counted. Nevada is pretty much a s lam dunk because of this, but also because the rural counties where he poll s poorly have fewer outstanding votes by a large margin. Heck Clark county where Biden does very well is over half the state's votes so far. Hard to i magine there is a way for Trump to win there. Biden only needs to get 49% o f the remaining votes to win and will likely get many more.

maining uncalled states, PA, NC and GA. If you do the math of the outstandi ng votes and the current spread it turns out in each state if Biden gets 62 % of the outstanding votes, he will carry that state. If he gets 61% he wil l lose. Given the way the mail in ballots are shaping up we may very well s ee Biden take all the remaining states and win the election 321 to 217, a m uch larger margin than Trump won by in 2016! According to Trump that consti tutes a landslide!!!

Flyguy is an idiot, and his certainty depends on working backwards from an idiotic delusion that Trump won the election.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

That's a lie.

There can be no such certainty, because fraudulent ballots are NOT counted, thus no one knows who they were for.

Trump told his followers to vote in person, and later sought (unsuccessfully) to discredit some or all mail-in ballots. No one with any intelligence misses the implications like Flyguy. There were court orders in place to keep the USPS from finagling with vote arrival times, because some hints at such a cheat were evident, provable, and actionable BEFORE the election day.

Reply to
whit3rd

Just so :(

My main concern is that youngsters might have the impression that's what /ought/ to happen in a business.

I've asked that of a university student relative. Fortunately she said her friends regarded it as an amusing awful warning of a car crash.

OTOH, from what I can make out, some businesses do run like that, and the "get rid of the bottom 5%" is fashionable in some companies.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

tty

.

now.

mp

is

s think of

group are

t get

where I

re were

e that

orrect.

Every week? I don't think so.

In a good company rather than try to clean house and hire more workers who will continue to require "cleaning" it is usually more effective to help wo rkers become better. Lets face it, the majority of jobs do not require sup ermen to perform well. If your employees aren't performing well, it's as l ikely to be a company or culture issue. Most jobs can be done very compete ntly by average joes including engineering jobs.

You only fire people when they have messed up in a way that was intentional or for some reason is not "fixable".

--

  Rick C.

  -+- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  -+- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rickster C

il in votes are largely Democratic. All of the uncounted votes are mail in , so Biden's numbers rise as more votes are counted. Nevada is pretty much a slam dunk because of this, but also because the rural counties where he polls poorly have fewer outstanding votes by a large margin. Heck Clark co unty where Biden does very well is over half the state's votes so far. Har d to imagine there is a way for Trump to win there. Biden only needs to ge t 49% of the remaining votes to win and will likely get many more.

emaining uncalled states, PA, NC and GA. If you do the math of the outstan ding votes and the current spread it turns out in each state if Biden gets

62% of the outstanding votes, he will carry that state. If he gets 61% he will lose. Given the way the mail in ballots are shaping up we may very we ll see Biden take all the remaining states and win the election 321 to 217, a much larger margin than Trump won by in 2016! According to Trump that c onstitutes a landslide!!!

Are you referring to the Russian masters that Obummer told that he could be more "flexible" after the election?

Reply to
Flyguy

il in votes are largely Democratic. All of the uncounted votes are mail in, so Biden's numbers rise as more votes are counted. Nevada is pretty much a slam dunk because of this, but also because the rural counties where he po lls poorly have fewer outstanding votes by a large margin. Heck Clark count y where Biden does very well is over half the state's votes so far. Hard to imagine there is a way for Trump to win there. Biden only needs to get 49% of the remaining votes to win and will likely get many more.

remaining uncalled states, PA, NC and GA. If you do the math of the outstan ding votes and the current spread it turns out in each state if Biden gets

62% of the outstanding votes, he will carry that state. If he gets 61% he w ill lose. Given the way the mail in ballots are shaping up we may very well see Biden take all the remaining states and win the election 321 to 217, a much larger margin than Trump won by in 2016! According to Trump that cons titutes a landslide!!!

n idiotic delusion that Trump won the election.

Hey SL0W MAN, you ARE a congenital liar: you conveniently ignored my post t itled "Congratulations Dims: you have just elected a demented, corrupt rap ist"

Reply to
Flyguy