NEED TO INTEGRATE IR to ATMEL MCUs

I am looking to make a project , which needs interfacing of IR to the ATMEL controllers, but I have no idea about the IR integration , if you can help me in developing the circuit for IR reciever and Transmitter and as well the software code in C . Please forward the same to me Thanks & Regards to ALL Gaurav Gulati

Reply to
gauravgulati8

The atmel web site has several app notes on how to do IR5 protocol in sw on AVRs

Reply to
BobG