need simple microphone pre-amp opamp circuit

I have to throw together a simple op-amp based electret microphone pre-amp circuit on the road (limited access to hardware) - yes I feel like Mcguiver. I have access to a LM357 op-amp that I need to use with a single 6v supply. Anyone have a simple circuit that will work with a single supply powered op-amp? Thanks

Reply to
piclistguy

** Don't you mean the LF357 ?

** Although this op-ap is not spaced by Natsemi to operate with less than +/- 5 volts supply - it will still function with reduced specs with a 6 volt single supply.

Just use a standard inverting amp stage and bias the + input to 3 volts.

Suggest the input resistor be 3.9 kohms and the feedback a 250k ohms pot.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Google for "opamp electret mic preamp" (without the quotes).

Reply to
Walter Harley