Need schematic inverter

Hi. I have inverter for cold cathode fluorescent lamp model PWB9786135 REV, Texas Instruments. I must connect inverter and lamp as individual devices without monitor LCD/laptop. Possibly power supply is +12V but I dont know where to connect lest nothing not damage. I finding information in google and materials Texas Instrumenst but nothing useful.

Pic:

and more:

I think connect:

+12 PIN 2 and 6 Ground PIN 1 and 7 But I dont confident.
--
I hope someone will be able to help me.
Using Opera\'s revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/