Need LED and .1" header on cable

I'm looking for just one part of this kit:

I'm looking for a source of just an LED on a 12-24" cable, and with a 2 pin .1" header on the other end. LED color not important at this point.

Yes, I have done a lot of searching already at the most obvious sources.

Reply to
Gary Peek

How many do you want and what are you willing to pay for them?
Reply to
John Fields

I would expect them to be 50 cents to a dollar, and I do not yet have a specific quantity. I want a source for myself or my customers.

Reply to
Gary Peek

Gary, Why not try flex print circuit? any shap and any pin all according to your demand.

Miranda

Reply to
miranda zeng

Just buy an existing LED light, and take it apart.

Put your LED lamp in, and mount it. Add cable. voilà!

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

Or a better price, free shipping, and a bonus switch:

In quantity of 100 they are less than a buck:

JW

Thank you for understanding what I was looking for! Once you have the part number is starts getting easier. Here is another good link:

Gary Peek

I had a google but couldn't find. You are right Gary, once you get the correct search term, they come out of the woodwork.

here is a 60 pce set:

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie