Need Help with Microwave Remote Control Prototype

I am currently in the beginning stages of creating the first microwave remote control oven. My goal is to design a prototype by placing a sensor in the microwave and designing a universal test remote to give it commands. Be advised, you must know how to solder. If you are willing to accept the challenge, please contact me at 562-622-1740, and ask for Shawn. Thank you.

Reply to
cafesoda

Very strange idea.

Microwave ovens require interlocks on the door for safety so the door must be closed to permit oven activation. You have to be standing right there in order to put your popcorn bag or steak in there in the first place and then to close the door with the interlock. At this point your right there so use the control panel on the oven to program its cycle and get it started. Later when the cycle is done you have to go back to the oven to get out the nuked contents. You open the door and if you find you need more cook time your right there so once again close the door and re-use the control panel. If at the end of any cycle the stuff is hot take it out and your done. All activity has been done locally and not remotely.

Oven - Handy; Remote Control - Useless;

- mkaras

Reply to
mkaras

I hereby nominate you for 'worst idea of the week'.

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

I am going to call you and kick your ass. Obviously this is for some sort of prank.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

Why?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Worse than self incinerating underwear?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Why are you falling in his trap and annoy his enemy?

Reply to
linnix

I still like the 'morning after' pill for men!

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

Ask these people:

Donald

Nah - a microave oven with remote control over the internet. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

562? I'm in that area code! Can I come watch you kick his ass? ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich, but drunk

... that has been done few years ago in my country by some student visiting a University for electronics & computers ... :-)))

-- Regards , SPAJKY ® mail addr. @ my site @

4y - "Tualatin OC-ed / BX-Slot1 / inaudible setup!"

Reply to
Spajky