Need help wih graphic LCD, please

Hello All,

I need to fix up graphic monochrome LCD from VDS. (VG-S 322402) it is a screen of JRC 1500 Radar. I brought it to life (it was not operational at all) but the image is shifted to the left approximately 1/4 of the screen. All the signals look as i would expect it to be. Processor functions normally (the same processor serves the radar itself, everything.)

Why would such an effect happen?

What should i look at?

Appreciate any comments.

Sincerely,