my circuit, it is possible?

here is how my circuit looks:

how will it behave?

Reply to
Dobri Karagorgov

Is that a logo for a new brand of potato chips? GG

Reply to
Glenn Gundlach

If you stare hard at the right hand bit and move your head back and forwards, the left hand bit seems to go round slightly.

Is that what it is supposed to do?

Pearce Consulting

Don Pearce

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Dobri Karagorgov) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

badly, like you...

you are here: sci.electronics.design

me

The posts from google groups just don't get any better do they.

Reply to
nospam

Stand in between the two and push the 'Puree' button.

Reply to
Bob Stephens

Looks like something Janet Jackson might wear to her next Super Bowl half time performance.

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Not as good as the original

martin

"Facts are stupid things.." -- Reagan, '88

Reply to
martin griffith

Actually it is 270 degrees out of phase, rather than 180. Correct that, it will be fine.

Reply to
Brian

I snipped the last bit off and got this:

which explains a lot.

What is the jpg supposed to be a picture of?

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Mark Fergerson

That looks almost like a Naudin Lifter!

Reply to
Mark Jones

I heard that they broke up.

Reply to
Guy Macon

Yeah, and they are _both_ pregnant.

-- Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio Consulting Engineer: Electronics; Informatics; Photonics. To reply, remove spaces: n o lindan at ix . netcom . com psst.. want to buy an f-stop timer? nolindan.com/da/fstop/

Reply to
Nicholas O. Lindan

Ahhh... yeah.

I meant his original posted jpg, which vaguely reminds me of an old-fashioned DC motor diagram what with the curved arrows.

I'm thinking the colored blocks are magnets and the triangular thingies are windings of some sort.

It smells sorta like a Perpetual Motion scheme.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Mark Fergerson

Damn, I'm good. The OP revealed this on sci.physics:

'nuff said.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Mark Fergerson