MT8880 and 2 wires telephone lines

Hi,

Do anyone know how to integrate MT8880 DTMF generator with traditional

2 wires telephone lines? That is, the remaining circuit to interface with ring and tip. I only need the transmitter part.

Thanks!

Reply to
dereklai2k

You need whats called a 'Hybrid' to go from MT8880 to POTS. Actually half of one. Plenty of app notes out there. I think National has what your looking for.

You should also look at Part 68.

Martin Riddle