MPSA64 spice model

Hello,

I am looking for an MPSA64 SPICE model. I noticed Jim Thompson was able to locate one, but I am unable to track down his source.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Brad Kimbrough

Reply to
bkimbrough

Found it in a customer provided library....

*************************************************** .SUBCKT MPSA64 1 2 3 ** TERMINALS: C B E Q1 1 2 4 QPWR 0.1 Q2 1 4 3 QPWR .MODEL QPWR PNP (IS=1.44P NF=1 BF=107
  • VAF=98.6 IKF=0.96 ISE=110P NE=2
  • BR=4 NR=1 VAR=40 IKR=1.44 RE=0.333
  • RB=1.33 RC=0.133 CJE=258P XTB=1.5
  • VJE=0.74 MJE=0.45 CJC=37.3P VJC=1.1
  • MJC=0.24 TF=60.3N TR=2.61U) .ENDS MPSA64

...Jim Thompson

Jim,

Thank-you very much.

Brad