MPEG video Decoder

I am looking to develop MPEG 4 Video Decoder. The intensive decompression algorithm will be performed by the 32 bit processor. Can u guys suggest me any processor as i am quite new to this side.

Reply to
Anil

MPEG4 is a little vague ... If you take for example MPEG4-AVC with HDTV 1080p resolution, my P4

2.6Ghz can't do it in real-time ... so for that you're looking at dedicated chips with acceleration.

Sylvain

Reply to
Sylvain Munaut