moving platform using dc series motor

can u please help me for making a moving platform using dc series motor which is able to cary a man....

Reply to
ALEX.CEC

Sure, for $60.00/hour. Just come on over and bring your parts. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

On a sunny day (13 Feb 2007 08:34:23 -0800) it happened snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in :

Buy a train :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

First, buy a Segway.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

On a sunny day (Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:48:47 GMT) it happened "Homer J Simpson" wrote in :

They are forbiden here, no breaks :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

IM A LITTLE BIT SERIOUS....

Reply to
ALEX.CEC

On a sunny day (14 Feb 2007 10:25:40 -0800) it happened snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in :

:-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Try getting a little bit drunk.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

or drive this to work

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Something like this?

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Do you mean , they will stop on a dime.

Reply to
Maxwell

On a sunny day (Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:26:51 -0600) it happened "Maxwell" wrote in :

Eh, yea, brakes.... Yes they will stop, but the Dutch police (or whatever club certifies these) decided that it had no 'real brake'. The importer is trying a new attemp at getting licensed again, but you are not allowed on the road here with a Segway, and will get a hefty fine if you do. See:

Jan Panteltje

oh.... thanx alot dude im searchig for such a device.. THANX 4 YR WILLINGNS 2 HELP ME...... can i get further detais????? im gettin bettr responses nw...

Reply to
ALEX.CEC

Wow, that's nonsense. You can be flying on one of those things and just lean back suddenly, and it will lock the wheels.

I played with one for an hour or so last fall, and was truely amaized at their handling and manuverability. I just got way to tired of standing in one place all the time. The bottoms of my feet felt completely flat.

Reply to
Maxwell

well well well im an electronics & communication engg student & we guys got a project its 2 make a electic vehicle to carry a man + a good load>40 kg we dont know anything from electrical & mechanical side IEEE is funding for us thats y i askd u ppl help

Reply to
ALEX.CEC

On a sunny day (15 Feb 2007 08:37:23 -0800) it happened snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in :

Jan Panteltje

Why not add an anchor? :-))

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Or he could try ACME.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

You'd get much better responses if you typed actual English insted of kiddie IM-eze.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

so glad to see your reply