Mouser's EU sales division really really sucks

Good response here in the colonies (US). If they have a toll free number, call and ask for a manager / StupidViser and ask why the lousy service. In fact, if there seems to be no decent answer, then blow them away with the question: are they in business to make money or is this just an elaborate fraud.

Reply to
Robert Baer

in the

Wire transfers usually take *one* day (business day, that is). Even to Ethiopia.

Reply to
Robert Baer

..and a flag-waving member of the Party?

Reply to
Robert Baer

in the

It really depends, I've seen it take from 1 hour (Dubai) to 3-5 days, but certainly not >10.

Mark

Reply to
TheM

in the

Last update: They still haven't found my wire, but Heather has been extremely helpfull, I think this may have been something out of their control. Kudos to Mouser for responding in the forum.

TheM

them in the

Newsflash, situation resolved.

Want to know what happened? Well...

I ordered 112 parts, their entire stock. And it turned out they only had 111 in stock. And somehow this caused havoc in their system. Lesson: don't order entire stock, order a few bits less.

Cheers, M

Reply to
TheM

Yup.

That way, the banks get the use of your money for 10 days, interest free.

IIRC, Sweden enacted laws to compel banks to complete transfers within so many *hours*.

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse