mouse bites

We got our panelized mouse-bite ("castellated") boards from PCBWAY. They look great. The minimum order was a bunch of panels for about $250 total. I really just wanted a couple to test.

They added the little rows of four breakaway drills. We figured we'd just cut the webs away.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

No, you need one of *these* mice, as do I - desperately!

My bench as always is in a shocking state.

Cursitor Doom

...and NO training!

Robert Baer

A different sort of mouse bite. One that tidies up workbenches! (seriously)

Regards,
Martin Brown
Reply to
Martin Brown

This one just came in.

We have a product (see AoE3 p 361) that uses LT1124 opamps (not the ones in fig 5.80.) They are great amps, but tend to rectify RF and make microvolts of error, and they have a goofy non-standard pinout.

We made some little mouse-bite adapters so we can use an ADA4522-2 to replace the SO8 LT part. The ADA is a zero-drift, EMI hardened dual amp in the MSOP8 package with standard dual-opamp pinout.