MLCC soldering and dielectric cracking damage

What are you, some kind of enviro-weenie? People have been doing it for decades, without an ill effect yet.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

On a sunny day (Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:37:23 -0700) it happened Rich Grise wrote in :

If you have been doing it it would explain some of your postings.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

They have not been running on bailout noney?

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

,

no, as far as I understand Ford started a restructuring much earlier than the others and made it with out bailout money

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

TheQuickBrownFox wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Idiot.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Sjouke Burry wrote in news:Xns9F8AE5D33305sjoukeburrysoesterbe@213.75.12.10:

No. Only GM and Chrysler.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

They have been running on retards dumb enough to buy Fords. So it appears that all the euro tripe about the intelligence norms in this nation being in decline may very likely be quite accurate.

Reply to
MrTallyman

Nice sig, Burry. You should always use it, you dumbfuck.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

Another IKYABWAI. Have you ever had an original thought, or is that still in the early planning stages?

Reply to
JW

Goodness! I think that's one of the most awkward, poorly-written sentences I've ever had the misfortune of reading. It's almost like watching a clown trip over his own tongue.

Perhaps your brain's overheating. Better check the safety valve before the top of your head blows off. Again.

Reply to
JW

Not surprising that brown is your favorite color.

John

Check; I also use a toothpick. Low stress on part.

Reply to
Robert Baer

I have newer learnt to do that. But I have seen many people to keep the solder in their mouth. Last time I checked they were at least as healthy as I.

Reply to
LM

On a sunny day (Sun, 30 Oct 2011 15:31:09 -0700 (PDT)) it happened LM wrote in :

Well then :-)

LOL

Reply to
Jan Panteltje